Healthcare and Medical Centre Cleaning Servicesrs in Melbourne
Providing a clean office environment is a key component of a modern, effective organisation. Shiny Cleaning Service is of paramount importance to a company's brand persona and client perception. It also has a major role to play for employee health and wellbeing and can directly influence productivity through the prevention of absences from work. From reception area, offices, meeting rooms, washrooms to kitchens we will tailor your office cleans to your exact requirements including frequency, depth of clean, time of clean.
Why Book Our Medical Cleaning Services?
- Infection control – using colour-coded cleaning equipment to avoid cross-contamination.
- Risk assessments – we’ll ensure all tasks are carried out in line with health and safety requirements
- COSHH – our staff are fully trained in COSHH and the safe use and preparation of cleaning chemicals
- Fully vetted staff – all our cleaning staff are fully vetted including DBS checks where necessary
- Highly skilled staff trained by our in-house British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc) team
Healthcare and Medical Centre Cleaning
If you’re looking for a cleaning provider that understands the requirements of the Care Quality Commission, then we can help. We can help you implement procedures to help lower the risk of spreading infection and we use a strict cleaning routine to help ensure all areas of your practice are thoroughly cleaned. The use of disposable mop heads and cloths to reduce the harbouring of germs are just two things we do to ensure full compliance.
Your Leader In Health-based Cleaning.
A common reason for medical practices making the decision to outsource their cleaning arrangements is to prevent the issues of staff sickness and other absences, which could result in a clean being missed and staff coming in to a dirty premises.
- Contamination Cleans
- Trauma Cleans
- Full Sanitation Cleans
- Floor Cleaning and Maintenance
- Machine Cleaning
- High-Level Cleaning
- Staff Areas Cleaning
- Public Areas Cleaning
Commercial Sanitizing Services Rates
Are you looking for more specific numbers to work with as you size up your prospective cleaning service provider? Use this table to get a better idea of the price per square foot that many businesses pay today and how many man hours are typically required to perform the job. Price ranges are based on programs that clean a space three times per week.
Benefit From Our Affordable Prices
- If you require a domestic cleaner or house cleaner on a weekly or fortnightly basis, the cost starts from $15.00 per hour.
- A deposit will be required for our “one-off” cleaning service.
|Medical Cleaning||from $850|
|Office Cleaning||$750 - $1,000|
|Industrial Cleaning||$850 - $1,100|
|School Cleaning||$750 - $1,000|
|Roof Sanitizing||$250 - $300|
|Education Centre||$750 - $1,000|
|Warehouse Cleaning||$650 - $700|
|Factory Cleaning||from $350|
Why Steam Cleaning
We use a state of art technology to achieve deep sanitizing to remove and kill deeply embedded allergy and germ-infected debris.
Completely natural, steam lifts heavy stains from fabric, dislodges encrusted dirt, melts away grease or grime, kills molds and mildew.
We do not use any chemicals, so there is no harmful residue left behind on surfaces that could be toxic to pets and children. About Us